Welcome to Island Medical Centre
We aim to offer appointments when it is most convenient to you, in comfortable surroundings with polite and friendly staff. We want all patients to get an appointment and a service to suit their lifestyle.
Yes you will be able to:
- Get a routine appointment within 48 hours
- Book an appointment at least 2 weeks in advance with the doctor or practice nurse
- Get an appointment as early as 9.30am
- Get an appointment as late as 8pm twice a week
- The Doctor will deal with your emergency over the telephone if that is more convenient for you
In addition to the above we offer a wide range of other services including: Home Visits when necessary, Psychologist, Health Visitors, Baby Clinic, Antenatal Clinic, Blood Clinics, New Patient Health Checks, Nurse Clinics, and we also have a surgeon who performs minor surgery on site.
Making an appointment
Appointments can be made by calling our reception on 0207 987 4231. Alternatively you can book an appointment online.
Our reception is open:
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9.00am to 6.30pm
Wednesday 9.00am to 7.30pm
Thursday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Phone: 020 7987 4231
Cancelling an appointment
Please help us to help you by always cancelling appointments when you can’t attend! This allows other patients who are genuinely sick to be seen instead. Call our cancellation line on 0207 987 4231. Please put it in your mobile phone!
GP consultation times
Our doctors will be able to see you at the following times:
- 9.30am-12:30pm, 3.30pm-5.30pm
- 9.30am-12.30pm, 3:30pm-5.30pm, 6.30pm-8.00pm
- 9.30am-12.30pm, 3.30pm-5.30pm
Our premises are Pram and wheelchair friendly.
This practice allows community health service clinical staff directly involved in your care to access parts of your medical record. Your consent will be asked before this can take place. If you do not wish this to happen, please let the practice know.